MEI Castle Programs History:One Course Summer Study Abroad Program
Why Study History at Herstmonceux Castle, London, Paris and Munich?
The MEI Castle “West and the World” program provides an opportunity to embark on an MEI-style educational odyssey for two weeks in the summer at East Sussex’s picturesque Herstmontceaux Castle, and on location in London, Paris and Munich. Combined with online digital coursework prior to and after travel, students are able to achieve a full course credit in modern western history.
The West and the World – Grade 12 (CHY4U)
This program examines contemporary issues in modern Western history. Economic, political, military, cultural and environmental concerns are discussed in depth as students travel throughout London, Vimy Ridge, Paris and Munich to make connections with themes of this course.
Swipe to see all locations and descriptions
- Hotels and accommodations
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Entrance fees to all course-specific sites
- Ministry-approved credit(s) upon successful completion of the course(s)
- Custom course pack
- Student Login
- MEI journal
- Digital yearbook
- Fall reunion
- Return airfare from Toronto’s Pearson International Airport
- Transportation between hotel locations via private coach
- Transportation for all listed program excursions
- Transfers to all accommodations
- Travel Visas
- All airline taxes and surcharges*
- Local transportation
- Registration fee
- Course texts
- Medical Insurance and Cancellation Protection**
*For approximate cost, please contact our office
**All students travelling with MEI Academy are required to purchase Medical Insurance.
PRICING UPDATES COMING SOON
In order to comply with TICO regulations, your invoice total will be divided into two payments; one for program costs
(MEI International Academy) and one for travel cost (Carlson Wagonlit Victor Travel). The exact breakdown amounts will be indicated on your invoice and payments begin in January.
Program Costs Payable to: MEI Academy International
Travel Costs Payable to: Carlson Wagonlit Victor Travel
Total does not include cancellation insurance, travel and health insurance, and airline taxes and surcharges.